So I was going to save this recipe until the Last of the Koshas” the Bliss body” because this Ice Cream is complete guilt free bliss for you senses! But then I thought it wouldn’t be fair to hold out on you with this new discovery! I have made it three times this week already!! The last time I took one for the team( sort of ;)) as I wanted to have a picture to post with it.( I gobbled the first two without thinking:) The best thing about this recipe besides the healthy deliciousness is it’s soooo easy to make with very few ingredients. Enjoy!
- 4 large very ripe bananas
- 4 tbs of coconut milk
- 3 heaped tsp of plain full fat organic yoghurt (option to substitute for extra coconut milk for vegan)
- freeze bananas for two days or longer.
- remove bananas from freezer, Run under warm water and rub the peel and stringy stuff off. (remove as quickly as possible one at a time so bananas do not thaw.
- break frozen bananas in two place in a food processor or very high powered blender with coconut milk and yoghurt.
- blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- top with nuts, berries, or dark chocolate (naughty!) or whatever you like!
- Eat immediately!!!